Click click

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stupidity of American Politics

I would like begin by saying how stupid taking and arguing with and against major political sides is.  If you actively participate in this and call yourself a democrat or republican and support or despise political candidates only for their affiliation with these two parties I am going to actively call you a fool.  To reason my slander I am going to bring up the fact that the united states governmental system is the most openly corrupt in the world because of buyouts and gifts from corporations and bankers to congress and heavy fund pushing to electoral campaigns.  Both sides are bought and paid for by these huge money powers and to say one group of sellouts is better than another is arguing which of the devils two heads are more evil.  Any president elected in this age is brought up through his selection as a candidate to pursue the interests of the people paying for their campaign.  It's that simple.  No president ever again will get elected who is genuinely interested in the people's interests so long as corporations and banks hold their grasp over our thoroughly government.

3 comments:

  1. There are more corrupt governments in the world. believe me son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all with you brah, but at the same time I'm Canadian so I don't give a fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thoroughly enjoying your political commentaries, and is giving me a better understanding of American politics. I am Canadian, but I'd be a fool to think that it doesn't affect me

    ReplyDelete